To create a CSL (Club Smart Life) account, you’ll need to agree to:
Data that we process when you use CSL
When you create an account with CSL, we store the information you give us like your name and email address.
When you use CSL to write a review, answer or ask a question and such, we store the information you create.
When you search on CSL or other CSL activities we process information, such as; sites you reviewed, device IDs, IP addresses, cookie data and location.
Why we store and process data
- To deliver more useful, customised content such as more relevant search results.
- To improve the quality of CSL
- To deliver personalised ads, depending on your account settings.
- To improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse.
- To conduct analytics and measurement to understand how CSL is used.
You're in control
All data stored about you is treated as personal information. You can always adjust your controls later or withdraw your consent for the future by logging in to your account (https://clubsmartlife.com/account/login).